SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
Social Distancing Protocol
The Governor of California has allowed us to reopen after the Stay at Home Order on March 20,2020. With this order we must implement several safe practices to protect our customers and employees. At this time B&G Guns will reopen and Shooters Paradise will remain closed until Phase 3.
- We will allow only 2 customers inside at a time. If there are 2 customers inside when you arrive please wait outside. You will be called in when 1 of those customers leaves. This number can increase/decrease depending on staffing.
- When you are called in please go to the restroom and wash your hands.
- Once you have washed your hands your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is above 100 degrees, you will not be able to proceed.
- Proceed to the gun counter and stand behind the orange colored tape that is on the floor.
- Please follow the employee’s direction and complete your purchase. For the foreseeable future we would like everyone to pay by credit card or other electronic means. This will minimize contact with currency.
- Once you have completed the purchase please proceed out of the store so that we can call the next customer in.
**PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PRACTICE GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING BY LEAVING A 6 FOOT BARRIER BETWEEN EACH OTHER**